Up Close and Personal: Welcome to my crib (1/3)...

/
6 Comments




Coucoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuu all...


...And Welcome back to Sammyfaces. and Snap.
Now pause and give me a hi5 followed by a fist bump.

Yeah...Now we're talking!

Alright, with today's Up Close & Personal I would like to take you home....Literally...
I know it's been long promised but y'all know the drill...better late than nevah evah

So to make it up to you I've decided to bring you the juice in the form of a trilogy - yeah those are very much in vogue right? (side eye*)

So with no further due...here are the reasons why I love my place 3 random thoughts at a time....

1. Light and bright




2. Colours, Colours, Colours 

  


3. Warm and cosy



Alrightyy - That's enough for today
Thank you so much for reading...and wish you all a great end of the weekend.

Till next time.

Yours truly,

-S

* Your girl is reading the very much in vogue and hot "Fifty shades of Grey"  right now and I'm kinda liking it if you see what I mean ....;-)


RELATED POST

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sister Sam, I look forward to the housewarming party :) Puff Dami

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Thanks for stopping by my dear. The housecooling is long due indeed. Besitos, S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your house looks beautiful, can't to get there one of these days

      Nina

      Delete
    2. Nina, mi casa es tu casa ;-) gros bisous, S

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hahaha. better crash next time the sun is out...cheers, S

      Delete