The Spring Summer Edit...Part 1

/
0 Comments
Coucou all,

and welcome back to Sammy faces!!!

The truth is I am not a winter person and sunny days are what I need to feel like myself again, well that and some time off to sleep, recharge, enjoy my own company, read and be inspired to write, and most importantly excited to shop again.

And shopping I certainly did  (insert hiding eyes monkey emoji) with Spring/summer collections being my favourite seasons. Beside, before you ask me what happened to the closet streamlining efforts, well believe it or not but all my recent purchases actually helped me fill  gaps I had identified in my wardrobe including these flattering white/ivory trousers  and white jeans that don't make me look like a whale ;-) , and some nice neutral and caramel accessories to break from the black and grey I mostly have.

Because sharing is caring, below are my top Spring picks  - including my latest buys -which I believe would be great additions to any classic and curated closet.






Clicky clicky for details...>>>

Sandro bags - Haley GMLou - so simple yet perfect neutral
Sezane Deva Tshirt - for understated elegance and my new favourite to wear under blazer with trousers or a skirt. oh and that sexy back!!!
Mango - jumpsuit for that Indiana Jones look; and THE best white skinny trousers 
Topshop peplum jacket - very light and perfect for spring and summer
H&M - earrings to elevate the most basic looks
Zara- Chanelesque shoes and  jacket,  YSL like flats, fine knit - because Zara...


There you have it.  Stay tuned for more shopping picks for spring/summer workwear,
I am still on a path to find balance I tell you but boy I'm soooo happy to be back !

til next time

-S


RELATED POST

No comments: